The following system requirements have to be given for using the TAP programs:
Information Windows 8/8.1/10
Unfortunately we can't release the TAP programs for Windows 8/8.1/10.
We have to face significant delays with the stimuli presentation, leading to intolerable delays (15-20% and above) with the real time measurements.
We are working hard to solve the problem, which isn't as simple as expected first.
If there are any further questions regarding that matter, don't hesitate to contact us directly.
- Local PC with operating system Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7
- The TAP programs are designated only for installations on a local PC. Installation on a server within a network and use e.g. from a terminal at another place is not possible.
- Because of too large latency times a virtual machine is not suitable to perform measurements
- Regarding Vista/7 please note the additional details in a separate part of the FAQ.
- Minimal screen resolution: 1024*768 (TAP and TAP-M), 800*600 (KiTAP) (particularly important when using netbooks)
- Sound output
- CD-ROM drive
- TAP 2.3, KiTAP 1.5, TAP-M 1.3 - USB-Port (for connecting the reaction keys)
- USB port (for connecting the USB security device)
- Please also refer to the separate point of the FAQ.